Plastic Surgery RN
APC-PLASTIC SURGERY (LEHIGH VALLEY)
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to further our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 19,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Physician Assistant who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery team in the Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA).
- Evaluate and treat patients within a busy Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery practice
- Perform procedures including biopsies and skin lesion removals
- Assist plastic surgeon in office-based procedures
- Outpatient Plastic Surgery Clinic Locations:
- LVPG Plastic Surgery – Muhlenberg
- LVPG Plastic Surgery – 1243 Cedar Crest
- No off hours emergency call responsibilities
- Clinical experience relating to in-office surgical procedures, skin lesions and biopsies
- Medical Physician Assistant, or Osteopathic Physician Assistant with current license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Physician Assistants must have a current certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Retirement plans with employer contribution
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large nonprofit health system in eastern Pennsylvania with 19,000 colleagues, over 1,300 beds across 5 full service hospital campuses, 2,900 medical staff, 200 outpatient practices, and an academic environment with 25 fully accredited, free standing residency and fellowship programs. LVHN has been consistently ranked among America’s Top Hospitals for over 20 years.
We are located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley, a fast growing region in eastern Pennsylvania comprised of three mid-sized cites surrounded by suburban neighborhoods with over 700,000 residents. The area has a moderate cost of living, outstanding public and private school systems, ten colleges and universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including two symphonies, summer music festivals, an art museum, championship golf courses and minor league sport teams. Just a 60 minute drive north of Philadelphia and 90 minute drive west of New York City.