Plastic/Cosmetic Surgeon Opportunity
Southcentral Kentucky plastic/cosmetic surgery practice is seeking to add a Plastic/Cosmetic Surgeon to their thriving practice. Must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment. The practice has a brand new MedSpa with state-of-the-art lasers and treatments. The practice is expanding to southern Indiana, and northern Tennessee.
The practice is seeking a candidate with a positive attitude, and likes to work in a team environment. Seeking a candidate that has been trained in cosmetic procedures.
All positions are full time with a very competitive salary + progressive bonus system + benefits. Benefit includes:
- Paid National Holidays (up to 6 days a year)
- Medical, dental, vision (practice covers 70% employee 30%)
- Short/long term disability (practice covers 100%)
- 5K of in-house credit (injectables, Medspa services, products; surgical procedures after 6 months of employment) renewed annually
- Simple IRA retirement plan (up to 3% match) per qualifying time frame
There is an opportunity for partnership after 2 years with the practice.
The main practice is located only an hour from Nashville TN, one of the most vibrant fast-growing cities in the country. Be close to Nashville with much lower cost of living. The community has a large regional university, and is located in a city that National Geographic designated as the World’s Best Cities with inclusion on its 10 Best All-American Cities. MONEY Magazine designated the city as The Best Place to Live in Kentucky in 2018. There is an abundance of great restaurants, entertainment, and cultural activities in the area.