Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Plastic Surgeon in Queens, New York
Join a leading Plastic Surgery Management Service Organization (MSO) in Queens New York, and focus on what you do best – patient care! They are seeking a skilled and passionate plastic surgeon to join their dynamic practice. The candidates will work as an independent contractor. You’ll have the freedom to practice medicine while their dedicated MSO staff takes care of all management, marketing, and personnel issues
– Full-time position preferred, but they also welcome candidates available for 2 to 3 days a week with Saturday hours available.
– Located in a bustling neighborhood of Queens, New York, their practice offers an attractive opportunity for both residents and those seeking more affordable housing options compared to Manhattan.
– Western Astoria, one of the last developable waterfront areas in New York City, has created a high demand for homes, making this area an excellent investment opportunity.
– Competitive compensation and benefits package awaits the right candidate.
– Board-certified or board-eligible Plastic Surgeon.
– Expertise in Lipo360, BBL, and breast implants.
– Proficiency in performing procedures using local anesthesia.
– Passion for delivering exceptional patient care and achieving outstanding aesthetic results.
– Competitive compensation and benefits package awaits the right candidate, with a potential income ranging from $200,000 to $700,000 a year.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to David at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join their team and make a positive impact on the lives of their patients while enjoying the vibrant community of Queens, New York.
Note: All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.