ESA Medical Resources (gotplasticsurgeryjobs.com) specializes in the recruitment and placement of plastic surgery professionals. We work with candidates that are seeking employed, partnership, and practice purchase opportunities.
We have a large group of candidates that are seeking to purchase successful private plastic surgery practices. Our practice purchase candidates are following the key criteria below when they are considering purchasing a practice:
- In almost all scenarios it is important that the practice owner is willing to stay on as an employee 3 to 5 years after the purchase. Plan early if you are seeking to sell your practice, and be willing to stay on after the sale.
- The purchase candidate is going to ask to see three to five years of your financials. All the documents that would be typically requested by a buyer should be prepared and at your fingertips. When you are asked, you should be able to hand over documents immediately, delays due to ill-prepared sellers can have adverse consequences. The quicker you can respond to due diligence questions from a prospective buyer, the better off you are.
- Knowing the asking price for your practice, and be willing to negotiate is important. Medical practices are generally valued off a multiple or fraction of revenue. The most common general practices would be in the 0.5 to 0.7 times their annual revenue range. As you get to higher end specialties, you can go to 0.8 to 1.0 times annualized revenue. We can provide information about a firm that can assist you determine the value of you practice. We do not have a business arrangement or financial connection to this firm.
- Many of our practice purchase candidates are seeking practices where the plastic surgeon owns his space; while others are okay with leased space.
- You are going to have more interest from purchasers if there is a med-spa associated with your practice. Purchasers are interested in the additional and repeating revenue stream.
- It is important that RNs, PAs, NPs, and other support staff that is currently with your practice are willing to stay on with the new owners.
Basically, prospective purchasers are seeking a turnkey opportunity with a fair and transparent valuation that is backed by financial data. We can assist you connect with motivated purchasers. We are contingency recruitment firm. This means that you do not owe us a fee; unless, we are successful finding a candidate that actually purchases your practice. We assist you market the sale of you practice, and present prospective purchasers to you. We do not provide brokerage, valuation, or legal guidance. If you are interested in working with us to promote the sale your practice, you can email us at email@example.com or call or text David at 270-266-1024.