Nurse Injector Opportunity South Central Kentucky 10139-esa
Southcentral Kentucky plastic surgeon is seeking to add a Nurse Injector to their thriving practice. Must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment. Seeking a candidate with a positive attitude, and likes to work in a team environment. Must be an RN/ APRN or PA; experience in dermatology and/or aesthetic is preferred.
The practice has a brand new MedSpa with state-of-the-art lasers and treatments. The practice is actively seeking highly motivated individuals to join their rapidly growing MedSpa team.
All positions are full time with a very competitive salary + benefits. Also receive commission based on productivity. Benefit includes:
- Paid National Holidays (up to 6 days a year)
- Medical, dental, vision (practice covers 70% employee 30%)
- Short/long term disability (practice covers 100%)
- 5K of in-house credit (injectables, Medspa services, products; surgical procedures after 6 months of employment) renewed annually
- Simple IRA retirement plan (up to 3% match) per qualifying time frame
The practice is located only an hour from Nashville TN, one of the most vibrant fast-growing cities in the country. Be close to Nashville with much lower cost of living. The community has a large regional university, and is located in a city that National Geographic designated as the World’s Best Cities with inclusion on its 10 Best All-American Cities. MONEY Magazine designated the city as The Best Place to Live in Kentucky in 2018. There is an abundance of great restaurants, entertainment, and cultural activities in the area.