Physician Assistant (Certified)
We are working with a client that is one of the leading Orange County plastic surgery practices.
They are seeking a board-certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) with a passion for the aesthetic industry to join their spectacular and growing team. Two or more years of surgical experience is strongly desired. Injectable and laser experience is preferred, but exceptions can be made for an eager, motivated candidate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide surgical support with the following:
- First-assist in the operating room
- Pre-op and post-op evaluations
- Take call (rotated between all providers)
Perform aesthetic procedures and treatments, including:
- Neuroparalytics such as Botox
- Non-invasive body contouring
- At least 1-2 years experience as a physician assistant
- At least 1-2 years experience as first-assist in the OR
- Licensed to practice in California
Client is offering a generous pay structure with additional earning potential through commissions. Base salary is competitive and based on qualifications and experience.