Patient Coordinator – Plastic Surgery Sales
We are enthusiastic to announce an opening for a new Patient Coordinator at Shuster Plastic Surgery. Medical device sales reps are also welcome to apply. The opportunity is offered in our beautiful location in Hollywood Florida.
The Patient Coordinator is a sales position, working directly with new patients from initial contact, through the consultation process and, when appropriate, selling a suite of cosmetic, surgical procedures. The ideal candidate is a motivated, hardworking individual with a focus on exceptional customer service and patient experience.
We are a dynamic, boutique practice looking for someone with exceptional communication skills and a successful record in sales. Dr. Shuster is a leading plastic surgeon in the southeast, specializing in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body.
About the Position:
• Effectively manage inbound leads, providing detailed information on procedures and estimated costs
• Conducting consultations alongside Dr. Shuster both in-office and virtually
• Building value in the practice and Dr. Shuster
• Meeting with patients one-on-one after the consultation, providing them with information about the costs and scheduling
• Provide patient coordination, and scheduling for plastic surgery procedures
• Function as primary liaison between patients, staff, and surgeon
• Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided from management
• Extensive training provided to ensure new hires success
Experience & Skills:
• Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as a customer centric attitude
• Be detail-oriented, organized & ability to multi-task
• Strong ability to identify a business challenge and provide solutions
• Work well both in a team environment and individually
• 2+ years of demonstrated success in a fast-paced sales environment
• Some working knowledge of plastic surgery
• Close-knit office culture
• Base salary with uncapped commission compensation structure (earning potential of $85K + in 1st year)
• 401K with employer contribution
• PTO starting the first year